Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Battle of the Bulge

Last month, I became a Weight Watchers Lifetime Member. I got a little member card and everything, and was able to add that last "key to the future" charm to my key chain.

This month, I'm up about a pound and a half over the two-pound "limit." You're allowed to be two pounds over your goal weight. I'm 3 and a half pounds over mine.

I wouldn't mind so much if I could just keep blaming the cruise to Alaska, with its rich foods and midnight buffets. But I have been running my butt off, rock climbing, weight lifting, and staying on plan, and three weeks later, those pounds just won't budge. I even weigh more some mornings. How ridiculous is that?

Ugh, now I just want chocolate...

I'm not sure if my monthly weigh-in is today or tomorrow. I hope it's tomorrow, because there's always that imaginary chance that almost 2 pounds will disappear over night.

Maybe I can magic it away, Harry Potter style.

Speaking of: Harry in only 4 days! Excited yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh man, I can't wait to talk to you about Harry. Have you finished yet???

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home