Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A house! A house!

We close tomorrow. I could not be more thrilled.

Here's what I've been up to lately:
  • Getting ready to close on a house.
  • Making jewelry. Lots of it. Plus shopping for supplies, filling out forms, and learning new skills. If I haven't told you about my new business, check out www.enduringsimplicity.com. (I'm super excited. Ever thought about starting a small business in less than a month, from idea to first official sale? It can be done!)
  • Talking about packing. Really. Haven't packed a thing.
  • Playing with the pups.
  • Dressing up as a zombie for work.
  • Training for and completing the Austin Oyster Adventure Race.
  • Dressing up as a zombie for fun.
  • Going to Six Flags.


Things are going to be CRAZY for the next couple of months. Here is a breakdown of our general schedules:

  • Thursday, November 8: Close on house.
  • Sunday, November 11: One year anniversary.
  • Friday, November 16: Begin moving into house.
  • Saturday, November 17: David's family visiting to help with the move.
  • Thursday, November 22: Thanksgiving in Houston.
  • Friday, November 23: Fly to Mobile to spend the weekend with my family.
  • Sunday, December 9: Dallas White Rock Half Marathon.
  • Wednesday, December 12: My birthday.
  • Friday, December 21: Head to Mobile for Christmas.

And that's just through Christmas, only highlighting the main events. During this time, I need to:

  • Pack, move, unpack, and decorate our new home.
  • Celebrate a few big events.
  • Train for a half marathon.
  • Make enough jewelry for Mom to sell the week after Thanksgiving.
  • Make/buy all our Christmas gifts.

Needless to say, I'll be busy. But it's a good kind of busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Don't die from your massive schedule. I need to see you at Christmas!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home