Thursday, January 31, 2008

The countdown is on!

Only one day until chocolate. My cube-neighbor has already given me two mini Reese's Cups, which are tucked safely in my desk awaiting the day of celebration. I don't plan to overdo it on Friday, of course, considering I have a 17 mile run scheduled for Saturday, and too much sugar gives me stitches (another underlying reason for this hiatus), but I do plan to eat something decadent following my run. Cast your vote on what I should eat. The only ground rule is that it must contain chocolate. And be tasty. David's idea was some dark chocolate Cold Stone with brownie and gummi bear mix-ins. Sounds decadent enough to me. I'm thinking I'll probably end up with a tummy ache or some other gastrointestinal issue, but hey, it's been over a month...I deserve a celebratory snack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the Cookie Dough'nt you Want Some from Cold Stone but with cake batter ice cream instead. Feel free to indulge on a dipped cone as well. But be ready for stitches. It's quite the treat!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home